If you thought rushing to finish an outfit for the cosplay runway was hard, try doing it in miniature! Project Cosplay BJD (Ball-Jointed Dolls) is our take on Project Runway — but for BJDs! Create a new look within the allotted timeframe and prove that you can handle any fashion challenge!
Contest registration can be found in Willow Room and will be open during the following hours:
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Contestants will be required to create a BJD costume fitting the year’s theme within the two-hour time slot.
- Contestants must stop by contest registration before 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, 2018, to register for the competition. There will be Beginner and Advanced categories for judging.
- Materials will be provided. This includes fabric, glue, sewing needles, thread, iron-on tape, irons, ironing boards, and scissors. You must use the materials and supplies provided to construct your entry. No outside materials or supplies may be brought in, unless prior approval has been given by the judges/contest director.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the contest. Winning entries may be displayed at Closing Ceremonies.