Groups with Bundled Badges
If your group has selected to have badges bundled for pick-up as a group, please note the following instructions:
- Be sure to bring your Eventbrite receipt, or receipts, showing all of the members of your group when you come to check-in at the Registration Will Call table.
- Unlike previous years, we do not require group leaders to bring photocopies of group members' IDs to pick up badges.
- Only the Group Leader may pick up the group badges. If the Group Leader can't be present, the Group Leader needs to designate an alternate and email that information to email@example.com before March 5, 2017.
- Individuals of the group MAY NOT pick up their badges. Registration staff will NOT break bundles.
- We are asking Group Leaders to not bring other group members with them when they come to pick up badges. One of the main reasons for having badge bundles is to reduce congestion in the Registration Will Call lines. Please observe this as a courtesy to other attendees.
Group Without Bundled Badges
If your group selected to NOT have badges bundled for pick-up as a group at the Will Call table, members of your group will pick up their own badges at the Registration Will Call table. They must bring an Eventbrite confirmation with their individual receipt to pick up their badge. The confirmation can be brought as a printed copy or on the individual's phone. There is no special line for groups who chose this option. Group members will pick up their badges in the same Will Call lines as attendees who pre-registered as individuals.
For more information about Registration location and hours,
please visit the Naka-Kon Registration Location and Hours page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.