Please note that our policies regarding group registrations have changed this year!
There are now two types of groups eligible to receive registration discounts.
"Regular" Group Registrations
Group Weekend Membership badges are for informal groups of seven or more attendees, ages 13 and older. This membership grants access all three days to the Vendors Room, panels, workshops and more! This does not include ticketed events (i.e. Charity Ball, Maid Cafe, Lolita Tea, etc.).
Each group member must pick up their own individual badge using the regular Will Call line. Naka-Kon will not bundle badges for informal group registrations (See Clubs & Organizations below).
- When completing the online registration form, group leaders must provide valid, working email addresses for each member of the group so that each individual can receive their Eventbrite receipt. Registration staff must see this receipt in order to verify registrations and check-in attendees.
- If the group leader uses a single email address for all members of the group, it is the leader's responsibility to make sure each member has their individual Eventbrite registration receipt for check-in.
- All members of the group must be included at the time of the online badge purchase. We can not add members later.
Established Clubs & Organizations
Because established organizations, such as school groups, nonprofit organizations, library-sponsored anime-clubs, or other qualifying organizations may have special needs, organizations that qualify can receive two special considerations in their group registration:
- Qualifying clubs and organizations may request to pay for registration by check or money order.
- If requested, Naka-Kon will bundle badges for clubs and organizations to be picked up by a sponsor or club officer.
To request approval to register as a formal group or organization, send mail requests to:
Naka-Kon Anime Convention
11184 Antioch Rd. #344
Overland Park, KS 66210.
Email requests can be sent to:
Requests for payment by check or money order and requests to bundle badges must be made BEFORE members are registered online. When payment is received, leaders for groups approved as established organizations will be contacted by Naka-Kon Registration Staff and provided a registration code. This code will be entered on the Eventbrite online registration form.
As with all group registrations, the group must have seven or more attendees, ages 13 and older, and all members of the group must be registered online at the same time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.