Programming at Naka-Kon runs the gamut from fan-hosted discussions of anime, manga and video games to cultural programming such as our Kon Events storyline! You can also experience our game rooms, a variety of contests, and guest panels.
Our guest panels include Q&A sessions, interactive workshops, and yes, discussions of their favorite projects. This is your chance to learn more about your favorite voice actors, musicians, and artists! Guest panels will be announced closer to the convention. Read more »
Our fan panels are a crucial part of the Naka-Kon experience! Join us for
- Thematic discussions of anime, manga, and Japanese video games;
- Japanese influence in various Western media;
- Cultural and educational topics (history, media, food, fashion);
- And more!
Join us for the games, contests and fun that are all part of our annual Kon Events programming. Read more »
Cosplay is a huge part of the Naka-Kon experience! We run hall cosplay competitions on Friday and Sunday. Saturday is reserved for our main event: the runway competition. Whether you're strutting your stuff on the stage or just applauding the amazing cosplayers, this is one event you don't want to miss. Read more »
Want to win some fabulous prizes? Check out the many contests we host over the weekend, from our Iron Fic to the art contest. Read more »
Stop by our gaming rooms in between panels and other events to play some of your favorite tabletop and video games! Tournaments are held throughout the weekend; times and games TBA. Read more »
A handful of our events — the Maid Café, the Lolita Tea Party, and our Saké tastings— require tickets for admittance.
- The Charity Ball is a ticketed event, and all proceeds from the ball will go to Naka-Kon's chosen charities. Formal dress is required. More information about ticket prices and how to buy them will be available soon. Read more »
- Maid Café: Sit back and relax with your friends while our maids and butlers serve you tasty treats. Read more »
- Lolita Tea Party: Don your best coord for a fabulously frilly tea party. (Note: Lolita-style clothing required for admittance to this event.)
- Saké Tastings: Sample several varieties of this iconic Japanese beverage and learn how they are made. (Note: 21+ only; you must present your photo ID at the door). Read more »