While we strive to make our autograph policies clear and fair to everyone, we must also respect the wishes of our guests.
- All autographs are at the guest’s discretion. Naka-Kon makes no guarantees of getting an autograph from a specific guest. Guests have the right to refuse to autograph anything or for anyone at their individual discretion. Some guests may have special requests: no photos, only one item, etc. Check the Naka-Kon website for the most current updates regarding policies.
- All autographs are to be paid for at the autograph table. Autographs will be held in the Exhibit Hall next to the Photo Op Area. Plexiglass barriers will be in place between our guests and attendees in the autograph area. Guests will decide whether to allow pictures, handshakes, etc. Masks will be required for all photography with guests.
- Limit your time with a guest to a minute or less. Imagine how angry you would be if someone ahead of you took five minutes to talk to a guest and you didn’t get to speak to them at all. Please keep lengthy comments, squees, and fainting to a minimum.
- No touching guests.
- The following gifts are prohibited: gifts of homemade food, gifts of pre-packaged consumables that have been opened, or gifts of pre-packaged consumables with tampered packaging. All consumable gifts must be pre-packaged with visible seals intact, without exception. If you have a consumable gift, you must present your gift to a Guest Relations handler for approval, prior to presenting the gift to a guest.
- Attendees may line up at any time during the autograph session. However, arriving early for a session is encouraged. Late arrivals may face longer waits, or may not be able to make it through the line.
- Lines will be cleared out after the end of each session and attendees may not remain in line to wait for the next session. Instead, attendees must leave and get back in line at the beginning of the next autograph session. Attendees attempting to cut the line may be removed from the autograph session or from the convention.
May 17, 2022