An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may result in personal injury, severe illness and death. By visiting Naka-Kon at the Overland Park Convention Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19. All visitors must follow the Naka-Kon health and safety protocols. Please do your part to keep yourself and others safe.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or simply do not feel well, please stay home. Thank you.
- Face masks are required during the entirety of your visit, including when you arrive, as you move through the building, in your seat, in the restroom and as you leave.
- Masks may be removed while eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Everyone entering the Overland Park Convention Center over the age of two years old must wear a mask, regardless of medically granted exceptions. Entry into the building will be denied to anyone who cannot or will not wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth.
Face mask best practices:
- 2+ layers of breathable material.
- Fully covers nose and mouth and secures under chin.
- Fits snugly against sides of face.
- Is secured with ear loops or bands behind the head and should stay in place without frequent readjusting.
Prohibited face coverings:
- Bandana-style masks (do not fit securely around mouth or under chin).
- Neck gaiters (do not fit securely around mouth or under chin).
- Masks with exhalation valves/vents (do not prevent water droplets from being expelled).