We’ve been waiting to get all our foxes in a row before making our announcements, so we have a BUNCH of items to cover with you today. Please read everything closely!
First off: Our COVID-19 Protocols (in their current form)
- We will continue our face mask policy and require everyone on site to wear face masks at all times except while eating and drinking in designated areas.
- We will require all attendees to provide proof of vaccination or negative test results for COVID-19.
- Full protocol can be read at naka-kon.com/2022-safety-protocol
Next: How you can attend!
- We will have access to both the hotel and the convention center, so while we will continue to have an attendance cap, it is now much higher, at 6,000 attendees.
- Rollover codes will be sent by December 18, 2021 for those who have been pushing back their attendance.
- New Weekend and Child badge registrations will be released in 2 batches of 2,500 (to allow rollover code holders to respond):
- December 11, 2021 (Noon CST)
- December 18, 2021 (12:01 AM CST) - 2022 VIP badge sales open on this date
- There will be NO on-site badge sales.
- Ticketed event sales will open at a later date next year.
- Registration will be available at naka-kon.com/registration
Hotel Room Blocks
- Hotel room blocks will open on January 8, 2022.
- Block information and links to reservation will be available at naka-kon.com/hotels
Exhibit Hall Applications
- Applications for the exhibit hall will open on December 14, 2021 and close on January 18, 2022.
- Applications will be available at naka-kon.com/vendor-hall
- Fan panel applications will open January 1, 2022 and close on April 24, 2022.
- Panel applications will be available at naka-kon.com/programming