Greetings, Nakama — for those who are still awaiting rollover codes, we apologize that we were not able to send all the codes by the December 31 deadline we posted last week. Unfortunately, the staff member leading the effort had to temporarily step away to take care of unexpected personal matters. We all wish that staffer well.
Here is where we stand with registration as of today, January 5, 2022:
- All rollover codes have been emailed except codes for child badges and for VIP members who attended Naka-Kon 2021. We hope to get those out before the end of the month.
- Badges allocated for rollovers are separate from the badges currently on sale to the public. So rest assured that if you have a rollover code, we will have a badge available for you.
- We currently have about 3,500 badges left for purchase.
- VIP badges are now sold out.
- If you are expecting a rollover code but do not see the code in your inbox, please check your other mailboxes such as spam, promotions, etc. Codes were sent using the Mailchimp app, which can lead your service to re-route the message from your primary inbox.
- Another possibility may be whether you have changed your email address since 2020. We've had several attendees change contact information but forget to provide that information to us.
- Finally, it may be possible that you have already been refunded, or you rolled over your badge to Naka-Kon 2021. To confirm your status, please email email@example.com.
We again apologize for the delay and appreciate everyone's patience.