The Cos-Parade is back y'all! The Cos-Parade is a family-fun filled event designed to showcase all the wonderful cosplays that appear at Naka-Kon in a non-competitive stroll around the convention center. This year, the Cos-Parade takes place on Friday evening, just after opening ceremonies!
Participants must register for the Cos-Parade on-site. We will have a limit of 50 participants, granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Entrants must be registered convention attendees for Naka-Kon 2023.
- Costumes can be made or purchased, but parade participants must be in costume (with the exception of handlers).
- All attendees are welcome. While the parade route does use the escalators, we have an alternative route that will rejoin the parade should you wish to use the elevator. Please email the cosplay directors if you have additional questions about accessibility at Cosplay@naka-kon.com.
- If you are under the age of 14, you must be accompanied by an adult who is also a registered attendee of Naka-Kon.
- Registration for the Cos-Parade starts at 5:30 p.m. on Friday evening of the convention in Ballroom A2. We will give you your streamer, get you lined up, and the parade will start at 6:00 p.m. CT.
- The parade route is circular, so the parade will end in Ballroom A2 at approximately 6:30 p.m. CT.