Born September 12, 1996 in Tokyo Prefecture.
Chiaki Mayumura is a Japanese idol, singer-songwriter, guitarist, track maker, and the charismatic founder and CEO of the company Kaishaja Naimon Co., Ltd. In her free time, she enjoys picking up trash and living like a manga character. Her goal is to have a number one hit single on the American Billboard charts. One of Mayumura-san’s specialties is to improvise and sing on the spot. Along with her high-quality singing and track making skills, her cheerful, humorous, happy-go-lucky character has helped her gain fame across Japan, and she is now one of the up-and-coming idols in the business.
- 2019 January - Commercial Appearance - Japan Coca Cola’s Georgia Worker’s Song campaign series.
- 2019 April - Regular appearance on NHK E Television「Bit World」
- 2019 April - Start of national tour CHIAKI MAYUMURA 1st Tour Mejameja Monja
- 2019 May - 1st Major Album Mejameja Monja released.
- 2020 January - 2nd Major Album Gekidan Ogyarizumu released.
- 2020 February: - Start of national tour CHIAKI MAYUMURA 2nd Tour Gekidan Ogyarizumu
Official Website: mayumura.tetetetetetetetetete.club/
Artist Website: toysfactory.co.jp/artist/mayumurachiaki
Chiaki Mayumura is scheduled to perform Friday and Saturday.
Chiaki Mayumura will hold her autograph session after the conclusion of her concerts. Autograph tickets specifically for her signing sessions will not be handed out. Attendees interested in obtaining an autograph must buy at least one of her merchandise which will be available after the concert or at the Naka-Kon merchandise desk.
Please see our Autograph Rules page for information about picking up autograph tickets and other important information.