GUEST CANCELLATION: Unfortunately, misono is unable to attend Naka-Kon 2020.
Hello everyone, I’m misono.
First of all, thank you for choosing me as 2020 Naka-Kon guest.
My friend Aya Kamiki actually performed at Naka-Kon last year, and she invited me on stage to sing together my song from Tales of Symphonia. The excitement and energy from the crowd that night was amazing, and I was very very happy. Thank you.
So this time, I wanted to sing more songs including the theme song from Inu-Yasha for you. Unfortunately, I have to cancel my appearance. Even though I cannot attend, I want to share my thoughts and gratitudes to everyone on my official blog, and would like to perform an a capella version of the song on my YouTube Channel instead.
If you are going to Naka-Kon, please have fun. In fact, the wonderful staff members will make this event amazing, so I have no doubt that these 3 days will be a blast for you all. That’s all from me.
Born: October 13, 1984
Blood Type: B
Musical Genre: J-Pop, J-rock
Job: Singer-songwriter, television talent, designer, producer, actress, seiyu, impersonator, cops player, YouTuber
- Debuted as the vocalist of the band day after tomorrow in 2002. In 2005, the band went on a hiatus. One year later, misono debuted as a solo artist.
- Beginning in 2007, misono began appearing on television variety programs.
- After reaching the age of 30, her life motto has become not to work for herself or for money, but for the society, people, and animal.
- 2018 misono leaves avex label.
- 2018 November, misono started her own private office, Chameleon, focused on casting and production.
- Currently her activities include providing lectures, volunteer work,impersonation, cosplaying, running a YouTube channel, and singing all overJapan including at elementary schools and educational institutions.
- Origin of the name Chameleon, her office name: many people see misono as assertive, but like a chameleon she wants to adapt the colors of everyone whom she works with.
- Her sister is singer Kumi Koda and her husband is drummer Nosuke.
Please see our Autograph Rules page for information about picking up autograph tickets and other important information.